You have to love Martha Stewart for her fabulous creativity. Here are a few of my latest favorites.
1. Elegant program pockets ~ hanging on each chair, these programs perfectly incorporate the couple’s invitation design while serving as a pretty accent to the ceremony setup.
2. Ribbons for boutonnieres ~ what a classy and simple way to bring color and uniqueness into the groomsmen’s attire.
3. Branches for bouquets ~ these snowberries are booming with originality. Better yet, you don’t have to worry about the flowers dwindling or staining your dress!
4. Program Fans ~ useful in multiple ways and great for an outdoor wedding in the heat. I especially like the colorful print on the back of the fans.
5. Fruit for Flowers ~ I love the idea of utilizing fruit for centerpieces. It creates a fresh, colorful, and casual setting for your guests. To top it off, this couple incorporated a yellow themed menu. This look is especially aesthetic on long dining tables.
6. Herbs for decor ~ fresh, natural, and simple. Utilizing bunches of herbs is a lovely way to decorate the aisle. I love this color combination of dark wood chairs, fresh green rosemary, and cream ribbon.