The perfect assemblance of a color coordinated candy buffet will evoke "oohs and ahhs" when your guests first enter the room. The cohesive architecture is intended to portray somewhat of an entertaining decoration. But, consider the alternate vision as the evening ensues and more guests dive into their sugar craving, leaving half full containers and candy spilled all over the table. Before you purchase infinite amounts of candy and varying vases and jars, consider the following pros and cons:
1. The look is dramatic, organized, and colorful - you can easily accentuate your colors in a bold manner.
2. Not only does it serve as a favor, but it can also serve as a late night snack.
3. The cost can be relatively cheap, as you can reuse the vases and jars in your house.
4. Kids will love it!
1. During the reception, the table will look messy and disorganized, which in essence negates the purpose of the display.
2. Requires someone to repeatedly refill the containers and clean up the mess ~ not a task for a guest, as their favorite song may drag them to the dance floor, stealing their "candy attending" attention.
3. Requires you to also purchase coordinating bags or boxes for the candy.
4. If you're reception is outdoors, the animals may devour it prior to your guests!
5. If kids attend your wedding, they will occupy the table.
6. When you run out of candy the look turns from fab to drab.